Conservationist Spotlight: Steve Irwin (February 22,1962 - September 4, 2006)
Why we think he’s awesome:
- Grew up with wildlife and NEVER let his passion diminish- getting his first python at age 6 and started catching crocodiles at age 9.
- Fought to death. Irwin was stung by a stingray while filming an underwater documentary. He was pronounced dead at the scene, and his legacy lives on.
Photo Courtesy of http://www.cairns.com.au
- superjulieishere likes this
- anewmanatee reblogged this from flashpals and added:
- drtwisticles reblogged this from flashpals and added:
- kurvakverefolyjonpatakokban likes this
- flashpals posted this